Oakland Cocktail Week
ROC the Tiki: Mai Tai Crawl 2018
Sponsored by Rhum Clement, Appleton Estate Rum and Giffard Orgeat
Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 4:30pm
From the original birthplace of the Mai Tai to the Bay Area’s own island oasis, we’re hopping on a bus to drink Mai Tais at three of the East Bay’s iconic Tiki bars: Trader Vic’s, Forbidden Island and Kon-Tiki. Join us as we transport you to Mai Tai filled paradise, all for a good cause. Ticket includes one drink at each stop, food, transportation and a takeaway gift. Plus enter to win raffle prizes at each stop!
Tiki Crawl Schedule
- Trader Vic's Emeryville - 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- 9 Anchor Dr, Emeryville, CA 94608
- Bus departs at 6:00 PM
- No parking allowed in Trader Vic's parking lot. Please take public transportation or car share.
- Forbidden Island 6:30 - 8:00 PM
- 1304 Lincoln Ave., Alameda, CA 94501
- Bus departs at 8:00 PM
- The Kon Tiki 8:30 - 10:00 PM
- 347 14th St Oakland, CA